Saturday, September 26, 2009

happy birthday!

so i originally started this post on sunday, which was my birthday. i meant to throw in picutres but put that off until later and never picked it back up this week so... here we go.

i got the cutest little things for my birthday. some hilights: cupcake band aids, jones soda mints, a polka-dotted lunch bag, a pretty necklace, a gorgeous poster for my room when i finally get it repainted, and a reference book i've been wanting.
i got quite a handful of birthday wishes from my friends on facebook. it absolutely made my day.

i was thinking (on my birthday) about my birthday last year. i've come a long way since then, and i'm really proud of myself for that.

it just dawned on me. i got my computer last year on my birthday. happy birthday atticus! :D

well, this has been a sufficiently random post.
i don't recall where these came from, so i can't give proper credit, but i thought they were fitting.











currently suck in my head: birthday by the beatles and can you feel the love tonight from the lion king :D

oh. and i blew out all the candles on my cake in one breath. can't tell you the last time i did that. i guess my wish is going to come true!

1 comment:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to you (and atticus!) love the sound of all those pressies... may your wish come true, Yay!

    ReplyDelete