Monday, September 28, 2009

just a minute...in september

yeah, it's a day early, but i couldn't wait to do my JAM for this month. i figured i'd probably have more time today than tomorrow (i had next to no homework tonight, whereas i have a crew meeting for west side story and a hair appointment tomorrow.)

watching... some great tv. i absolutely love glee. and i can't wait for ugly betty to come back. and i rejoyced at the return of snl! oh how long i've waited for new episodes...

reading... looking for alaska by john green. finally! the library had it in! i haven't gotten to read a whole lot since i checked it out, though, because i've been swamped with homework.

excitedly awaiting... fall rally! the beginning of november will bring me to all my friends from colorado, among other places. i haven't seen them since june.

loving...

  • all my friends.
  • my church family.
  • the lemon cake my mom baked for my sister's birthday.
  • cute etsy shops.
  • graphic design, spanish, and history.
  • catchy and uplifting songs.
  • cute and comfy clothes (especially my striped cardigan).
  • life.

finishing... my latest graphic design project. we're designing the cover for the program of study for all the middle school and high school kids in my whole district (the book that gives you a description of every single class). i finally wrapped up my self portrait made out of letters and other characters (obviously i took advantage of the simplicity of parentheses).



it's based on the photo that is my current/display/default photo.

contemplating... new blog names. the only one i've come up with that i think is catchy is tale of a dream unknown. what do you think?

listening... to electric feel my mgmt and new perspective by panic! at the disco quite a bit. (panic! is one of my most favorites. i'm so glad they brought the exclamation point back, but i'm super disappointed that they've been sliced in half.)

2 comments:

  1. I like the title 'tale of a dream unknown'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sally - it's dreamy!
    BTW...your self portrait is just great Tori!! It's such a good representation of your blog pic. V.impressed!

    ReplyDelete